Tales of a Cock Slave #80

John and I were in the same design program during undergraduate at a large Mid-Atlantic university, a year behind me, in photography. He was a very talented photographer, singer and guitar player.

He was in a band and sang at bars, at parties and in musicals produced by the theater department. He was quiet, reserved, but came alive when he was on stage (and later, I found out, in bed). He was short, stocky, had shaggy hair, wide-set big brown Eastern European eyes and very appealing.

He kept the windows and the door to their (his hot girlfriend, Debbie, was doing a study abroad in London for the year) room open when it was hot. When I was coming down from the attic, where my bedroom and the TV room were, I saw him asleep on the bed naked with his huge, hard uncut cock laying up over his thigh.

That night, I dreamed about him fucking my throat and feeding me his load of hot semen. One day I was sitting on my bed reading in my room, he came in and asked, nonchalantly in that John way, "Suck my cock?"

I was definitely surprised and asked him why now? "I want a blowjob. Girls won't suck my cock."

"Not Debbie?"

"No."

"In my experience if you eat her out, she'll learn to suck your cock. I have sucked many big cocks and was looking forward to finally sucking yours."

He pulled down his baggy jeans and boxers, pulled his t-shirt over his head revealing a ripped torso, walked over to me, stroked his cock hard and looked at me with those puppy dog eyes, and rubbed his dripping cock head on my lips.

I opened my mouth as wide as I could. He put his hands on the sides of my had and slid his fat 9 inch uncut cock down my throat. I looked up at him and flexed my throat muscles as he slid it in and out.

I started stroking it as I sucked it. When I could tell he was going to shoot, I held his cock head in my mouth, licked around it under his foreskin. He shot a huge load of hot, sweet, salty semen which I chugged down. I had sucked bigger cocks but was super stoked that I had finally sucked John and swallowed his huge load!

I asked him not to tell anyone about this. He rubbed my cheek with the back of his hand and said, "Why would I and risk losing you as my new cocksucker?" I sucked his cock countless times, mostly at our house. Sometimes on my back with my head bent back on my bed, up against the wall in his room, sometimes him fucking down on my throat while I was laying on my back on his bed, and four times in the back yard. He said he loved using my throat outside.

Every Wednesday evening, sitting on the couch on the third floor outside my bedroom, we watched MTV naked, smoking pot and drinking beer. When one of us wanted our cock sucked, we'd put our beer on the coffee table and joint on the edge of the ashtray, stand up and he would suck my or me suck his cock, swallowing our semen. Very simple, not complicated, just two hot, hung, uncut men who loved great head.

One day, as I was walking by his room on the way out, he asked me to come into his room and let him fuck my ass. He was naked with his huge cock rock hard. "Strip, get on all fours with your elbows on the windowsill and look out the window while I fuck your ass." I got down, put my elbows on the windowsill.

I felt him slap lube on my asshole, finger my ass before putting his hands on my hips, slid his cock up my ass and slowly fuck me. I flexed my ass. He groaned, "Fuck, hotter than your tight throat! I hope you have a big smile on your face and that people on the street can see you, wondering why you are smiling."

"I am smiling. I've wanted your cock up my ass for two years. I love how slow you are going. You can fuck my ass anytime. I'd like to fuck yours, too, someday."

While still fucking my ass he answered, "Yes, I've never been fucked. I'd love for you to be the first man to take my ass cherry. I want to do it with you on your back so I can look down into your eyes as you pop me." He grunted and I felt his thick cock throb up my ass as he shot.

I turned around and got on my knees with my head back, mouth open wide and tongue out. He stood up, poured his hot condom semen down my throat and paralyzing me with his big brown eyes, throat fucked me slowly holding the sides of my head. I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted and filled my belly with his hot semen.

I got on my back on his bed, handed him an open condom and said, "Roll this down on my cock and sit on it." He put it in his mouth, got on all fours between my legs and looking into my eyes slowly rolled it all the way down on my cock getting it hard. I put lube on my cock and he lubed his ass.

He sat all the way down on my cock. I flexed my hips up and down slowly enjoying his tight ass. I put my hands on his shoulders and pulled his head down to mine. I French kissed him, which he clearly loved as we tangled tongues. I grunted, my cock throbbed up his ass and shot. He shot on my chest. I wiped his semen up and held my fingers up to his mouth. He licked his hot semen off my fingers while he was still sitting on my cock.

He pulled off and got on his knees, head back, mouth open and tongue out. I poured my semen down his throat, pushed his chin up and said, "Swallow my semen, John. Then put your head down, mouth open wide." I put one hand on the back of his head and the other under his chin and slowly throat fucked him, us locking eyes.

He wrapped his arms around my thighs and pulled me toward him forcing my cock all the way down his throat. He flexed his throat muscles. I said, "Fuck, John! Where did you learn that?" He pointed to me and flexed his throat muscles again. I grunted loudly as my cock throbbed and he swallowed another load.

We frequently 69'd, swallowing each other's semen. He and I were big shooters. We also sat on each other's cocks, rubbing each other's nipples and French kissing. My room and the TV lounge were in the attic, so we could have sex up there on the couch and on my bed as we could hear anyone coming up the stairs.

We maintained the outward appearance of our normal friendship. I went to his band performances at bars and on Skid Row, a row of rundown townhouse where students lived. He and his band performed at a club on the main street of our college town.

After one performance, we had a beer at the bar. He said, "Follow me." I followed him down the stairs where there were several bathrooms. We went into one, locked the door and fucked each other's asses, fed each other our condom semen, then throats. Again, simple, no pressure, just two men who both had hot girlfriends we loved and had no problem with having this as a secret aspect of our friendship.

We also slipped away at other parties to find some place to fuck and suck each other. We both felt it was hot to do this secretly, often within earshot of our friends.

One Thursday, I went into Jim Biglan's studio, where he was working on his paintings for the final student art show. I walked up behind him quietly, wrapped one arm around his chest, squeezing his cock through his jeans with the other. I whispered in his ear, "Guess who has fucked my throat and ass with his fat 9 inch uncut cock?"

He turned around, looking amazed. "No way! John?"

"Yes. We need to get together. Every Wednesday evening, John and I watch MTV on the couch outside my bedroom in the attic of our house naked. We smoke pot, drink beer and, and when one of us needs a blowjob, we stand up before the other and get our cock sucked. He has as much semen and stamina as me."

"After our suck session, we go into my bedroom and sit on each other's cocks, often French kissing and often 69-ing. The one getting fucked usually shoots on the fuckers belly and chest. We wipe it up and eat it. With you involved, we can spit roast each other. Come over next Wednesday night. I'll tell John I told you and have invited you into our private sex relationship. You can never tell anyone, understand?"

"Yes, surely, with our other exploits, you know that. I am looking forward to it."

That next Wednesday during our pot, beer MTV, blowjob session, I told John "I told Jim Biglan about us. I've been sucking his thick 10 inch uncut cock for two years. He is really hot throat fucker. You OK if he joins us tomorrow evening."

"Yes, that would be hot. I always assumed that big bulge in his baggy jeans was a huge cock. We hung guys notice those things, as you know," patting my cock.

I saw Jim in the studio the next day, "Come over to my house at 7:00 next Wednesday. We'll provide the pot, beer, condoms and lube. Just come in, come upstairs and get undressed and sit down between us and get ready for hot man-on-man sex."

"Fuck, Mike. I cannot wait. You got my cock hard. You know what to do." I dropped to my knees, rubbed my nose on his crotch. I pulled down his baggy jeans and underwear. I swallowed his huge cock and stroked his foreskin up and down while I sucked it. I flexed my throat and he rewarded me with a huge load of his hot, Irish semen down my throat.

The next Wednesday as John and were smoking our joints, drinking our beers and watching MTV, Jim came up the stairs, took off his clothes and sat down between us. I handed him a beer and a joint. We all sat there, drinking and smoking, wondering who was going to be the first to stand up.

Jim put his beer on the coffee table and joint on the edge of the ashtray, stood up in front of John, and looking down into his brown eyes with his big brown eyes, stroked his cock and put his cock head on John's lips.

John looked at me, smiled and stuck out his tongue. He looked up at Jim, opened his hot lips wide, put his hands on Jim's ass cheeks and went all the way down on his huge cock. We were both amazed. Jim groaned louder than I'd ever heard him groan having seen him use the throats and asses of many hot men.

John stroked his cock as he sucked it, then focused on his cock head. Jim looked at me and smiled at me knowingly. "That's what we do so we shoot in each other's mouths. You'll find out soon how sweet his semen is, too." Jim nodded, smiled and looked down at John who looked up at him as he tongue-lashed his cock head.

Jim grunted loudly. I could see his cock throb in John's hand and his balls constrict. John swallowed, pulled off, leaned back, casually took a swig of his beer and a hit on his joint and said, "Jim, I've wanted to suck your cock ever since I first saw the huge bulge in your jeans. So hot, so much sweet semen."

After 15 minutes I put my beer down and my joint on the ashtray and stood in front of Jim. He licked my cock head to get it hard and opened his mouth. I put one hand on the back of his head and the other under his chin and slowly fucked his tight throat rubbing the back of his head. I pulled out with my cock head in his mouth.

He did what John did, stroked my foreskin and licked my cock head. I shot my semen in his mouth, looking down into big brown eyes. He swallowed, I sat back down, smoked my joint and took a swig of my beer. I looked and John and said, "Jim, so hot, so much sweet semen."

We watched MTV for about 15 minutes when John got up and stood before me. I leaned over and licked his cock head. His cock instantly got rock hard. I looked up into his big, brown eyes and opened my mouth wide.

John put one hand behind my head and other under my chin and, flexing his hips, slowly slid it in and out of my throat. I flexed my throat muscles making him groan. He pushed my head all the way down on his thick cock, grunted and throbbed a huge load right down my throat.

He sat down and we kept watching MTV like nothing had happened. "So hot, so much sweet semen."

We knew this was a great arrangement. I was sitting in the middle. I reached over and stroked Jim's cock, and when he was about to shoot, wrapped my lips around his cock head and swallowed his load. Then, I did that to John. After 30 minutes, I said, "In my bedroom, men."

We turned up the TV and went in. Jim got on his back. John got on all fours between Jim's legs, rolled a condom down on his huge, thick cock with his mouth, lubed it and his ass and sat all the way down on it.

I straddled Jim and slowly fucked John's tight throat while Jim gently flexed his hips up and down. After 3 minutes of loud groaning and moaning, Jim and John grunted loudly and shot. John pulled off, took off Jim's condom and ate his semen. John then said, "I'm tired, let's go to sleep together on Mike's bed."

Jim and were tired, too. I got up, turned off the TV and the light. We fell asleep naked on top of the covers in a hot room smelling of sweat, semen and pot smoke with John between us. In the middle of the night, both their cocks were hard. I sucked them both off, swallowing huge loads and fell back to sleep.

In the morning, when we awoke, Jim told me to put a condom on his cock and to sit on it while I sucked John's cock. Jim and I went really slow. Jim and John shot at the same time. I swallowed Jim's semen after just swallowing John's. I fell back asleep.

Thursday morning I woke up to see John sitting on my cock and Jim fucking his throat. That became our routine, Wednesday pot, beer, MTV, blowjobs and spit roasting, then spit roasting in the morning.

We also hooked up secretly at parties or in bathrooms at bars and restaurants. It became a game, having hot man on man sex, without our friends knowing, us looking at each other knowingly, trying not to smile or cum our pants.

John and I had very, very hot girlfriends our senior year. One day after John and I had 69'd and smoked pot on my bed with us sitting up on my pillows. John asked me if Leslie had mentioned anything to me about being a better lover.

"Hmm, yes. More oral and gentle. Bigger orgasms. Has Debbie mentioned it to you?"

"Yes, same answer. I eat her out more so she sucks my cock more."

I patted his huge cock and said, "Same with Leslie, definitely has to do with our boy play."

"How hot, that we have hot, sexy girlfriends and we still service each other's cock, asses and throat on the side. AND to have a hot, thick 10 incher to play with!"

One night, when Leslie and I were relaxing in my bed after an hour of hot, sweet sex, smoking joints, she asked me, "Are you and John fooling around?"

"If so, does that bother you?"

"No, you are a great lover. I've never been with a man with such a talented tongue and cock and who gives me so many huge orgasms."

"If John and Debbie wanted to get together with us, would you be interested?"

"No, you are my man. You can play with John, but not another woman."

"What about you, me and Debbie?"

"No."

"You, me and John."

"No, Lover!"

"Up your ass?"

"Yes, Lover. Not tonight. Tomorrow so we can watch each other in that mirror." She kissed me and licked my lips.

We finished our joints and fell asleep in each other's arms, with her hand on my cock and mine on her breast on top of the covers in a hot room, sweaty with the smell of sex and pot in the air. I knew John and Debbie were right below us having the same conversation after having hot sex and smoked pot.

The next afternoon, we watched ourselves in the mirror on the back of my bedroom door as I slowly fucked her ass with my hands cupping her firm breasts and rubbing her stiff nipples. We both groaned. I shot and pulled out. I got hard again, put a condom on and fucked her wet pussy, rubbing her stiff nipples again. I shot and dripped my own semen in my mouth. We French kissed and she sucked my semen out of my mouth. We fell asleep in each other arms.

We woke up, showered together, dressed and went out to the local diner and ate Eggs Benedict and fresh squeezed orange juice. After, we went back to my room and made sweet love for another hour. We fell asleep with her head on my chest. I slipped away to dreamland smelling her hair.

The next day, when I went to the studio to photograph my final portfolio, Jim came in and asked if we could talk. We sat at the table. He told me, "I met a wonderful woman at Morris Library. As soon as I saw her, I fell in love with her. Yes, love at first sight."

"I am so very happy for you. You're a great lover. Treat her right. Funny, I met Leslie, there, too."

I saw him with her at the student art exhibition two days later. They were perfect for each other. I whispered in his ear, "There is a private office downstairs. Want to play?"

"No, I'm in love with her."

I said, "Right answer, my friend. I was testing you. I'm so happy for you. She is hot and clearly devoted to you."

I whispered in Leslie ear, "Let's go, Lover." We walked down Main Street, hand in hand, to my house and made hot, sweet love and fell asleep, after drinking Irish whiskey shots and smoking joints.

Jim, a Catholic Irish American man, married her in a big Catholic wedding that Leslie and I attended outside Philadelphia. They had 7 children and raised them on their farm in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. I later learned he was from a rich family, so could paint. He became a successful artist. I have one of his oil paintings and two of his etchings. I will never sell them.

I saw him at a reunion years later. I asked him, "When you come home, do your children jump all over you?"

He smiled a big, Irish grin, blushed and answered, "Yes, lots of kisses and tickling! I've have never been happier."

https://wdd.resellerclub.com/members/hannijke/profile/

https://business.resortsandlodges.com/travel-trends-otas-look-loyalty-programs/#comment-37466

http://blog.rinnovabili.it/rinnovabili-nelle-emergenze/un-ponte-tra-europa-e-centro-america-tra-italia-e-costa-rica/

https://app.roll20.net/users/4707624/sofiane-h

https://forums.opera.com/topic/34014/can-t-get-rid-of-bookmarks-bar/24

https://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/caanoo.cgi?0,0,0,0,42,535

https://www.openlearning.com/u/hannijke/

http://www.packal.org/users/hannijke

https://blog.oup.com/2016/06/clover-etymology-word-origins/

https://www.onzetaal.nl/nieuws-en-dossiers/weblog/taalkalender-2019-vertaalopgave-23-mei

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Mixing It Up on the Couch

The Lapdog Ch. 02

Young Man Pt. 03