Party Gone Wrong

This is the first story I've ever written on here and everything I'm about to tell you here happened about 5 years ago. So please bear with me!

—————

My name is Molly and I'd like to share a story with you. I had been invited to my families annual Fourth of July party at my mom's house. I was really excited to see everyone, but I was really sad because at that time my boyfriend was in the military and he was stationed overseas... So I wouldn't get to spend that holiday with him, and that was the big holiday in my family. We had been dating for a little over 6 months and agreed that we would Skype with each other that day and spend as much time together on there as we could.

So in the morning before I got ready for the party my boyfriend and I had our Skype session together which lasted like maybe 3 hours or so, and then I got ready. I had decided that I was going to wear a pink dress that ended slightly above my knees and my black heels that really showed off my toes. I had painted them red and blue the night before and wanted to incorporate them in some way. I'm 5'8 with an average build, so I prefer dresses that draw a little attention to myself. The attention was always harmless and it was a family event so it was really no big deal.

Around 3 in the afternoon everyone started to show up and I saw my best friend Brandy show up with some of her friends. My friend Brandy was about 5'4 with an average build as well. Her friends were much larger though, I'd say the shortest one was probably David and he was no shorter than 6'1. That was pretty normal at the time though. Brandy always seemed to have guys following her at basically all times.

My family has a sand volleyball court in their back yard and around 5pm after mostly everyone had arrived we started drinking and playing volleyball. I had two guys on my team Eric and Henry both of course were Brandy's friends. Eric was about 6'2 but he was a larger man, probably about 250lbs and Henry was about 6'5. I knew Henry was a good basketball and football player from our time back in highschool, so I figured we'd easily beat Brandy's team.

A little into the match I started noticing that Eric would set the ball for me alot, which was a little weird because we had Henry on our team whom was much taller and more athletic than me... That's when I had realized that everytime I jumped to spike the ball that my dress would rise up enough to see my panties. I didn't say anything when I realized it, I just stopped spiking the ball all together.

We ended up winning, and then going inside. I didn't think we had spent that much time outside until I realized that it was going on 8pm and that almost everyone had left or was in the process of leaving. So I figured now was as good a time as any to go and Skype my boyfriend again! I walked into my room put my heels in the closet and hopped into bed and grabbed my laptop.

Suddenly I heard a knock on my door, and Brandy walked in. I had figured that her friends had left since it was only her who came in my room. She had brought me a glass of water and told me that I should probably drink a little more water so I'm not completely hung over tomorrow. I took a sip and opened my laptop. I couldn't remember much after that, all I remember is feeling really tired.

When I woke up, I had my arms and legs tied to my bed frame and I had a shirt in my mouth. I was still dressed, so I wasn't even sure whos shirt it was. But even more troublesome was that I awoke to all four of the men that Brandy had come with staring at me. When Eric shouted "Hey I think she's waking up" I saw Brandy come in through the doorway. I looked at her with startled eyes and I tried to tell her to help me. Instead she walked up to the bed and whispered in my ear... "Your boyfriend is gonna love this!" As she pointed to a camera at the foot of the bed pointed right up my dress. I tried to scream, but to no avail. She whispered in my ear again "This is what you get for stealing him from me. I'm gonna show everyone the tramp you really are".

She was refering to my boyfriend. See about a week or so before we started dating he was actually dating her. But they were clearly broken up, so how is that my fault!

She whispered in my ear one last time and said "This is gonna end one of two ways. Either, you are gonna be my friends new toy for as long as I say so... Or I'm gonna show your boyfriend how excited you get when you have men all over you. Either way, tonights gonna be a blast." She then stood up and walked over to her bag and grabbed a pair of scissors and handed them to Henry. "Go ahead boys. Do your thing"

Henry grinned and walked over to me and started to cut from the bottom of my dress towards the top. Tommy and Dennis walked up to me and started feeling up my breasts. Eric meanwhile walked down to my legs and started smelling and licking my feet. I'm sure they smelled because I had been wearing heels all day and then playing volleyball...

After they were done cutting my dress off one of the men commented on my panties. He said "These look really nice, I might keep these for later" and then he cut them off me and stuffed them into a bag... Dennis then said "Hey look boys, she shaves her pussy... For having a boyfriend overseas she must have been expecting us!"

Before anyone could do anything else, Brandy stood up and said "Hold on, I don't want any of you having sex with her. I want her to wear your cum on her face... I have special plans for that pussy." So one after the other walked up and masturbated directly on my face. After all four of them were done. Brandy once again stood up and told them that they could take whatever pictures of me they wanted while I was tied up, and after that they were to leave.

Just after everyone had left Brandy picked up her phone and called someone. She mentioned that the front door is unlocked and told them to just come in... I wondered who she could be talking to? What could be worse than four complete strangers?

Just then the door swung back open and to my horror a kid from my highschool named Billy walked in... Billy used to wear the same clothes everyday to school and almost never showered. He had zits up and down his face and was very creepy. Someone had told me one time that he got caught masturbating in the middle of a class!!

He walked in and took off his clothes and I could smell that he even though we graduated school years ago that he still isn't showering... He had pimples and zits up and down his chest. It was quite revolting honestly... He unzipped his pants and pulled out his penis... To my surprise he was huge!! I'd venture to guess at least 8 inches... he walked up between my legs and stuck something in my butt, and then jammed his dick inside my pussy. I screamed it hurt so bad... He started slowly thrusting his hips... He said "God you're such a slut"... I could feel him sliding in and out easier and easier... God what am I doing I have a boyfriend why am I getting so wet?

Suddenly he screamed "I'm about to cum!" and started to pull out when Brandy ran up and shoved him back inside of me!! This bastard just came inside my pussy!! I felt so disgusted!

Brandy told him to leave, so he pulled what he had stuck inside of my ass out and put it back in his bag. I still to this day have no clue what he stuck in there or what he probably did with that when he got home...

Brandy told me that she was gonna untie me, and that i'm gonna get in the shower and skype my boyfriend. That I'm to pretend like this never happened... She told me that from now on I was her little whore to send out on sex trips whenever she felt like. I did exactly what she said. I told my boyfriend about the party, and nothing about the afterparty... To this day he has no idea what I've been doing behind his back...

I've never told anyone this story before because I felt dirty and used... Frankly I grew to love every second of it. I loved feeling like an item. Like a piece of trash men used as a canvas for their cum. I look back and am truly thankful that I had been on birth control at the time though. I really was lucky.

https://chefsimon.com/gourmets/husuqoli

https://cheezburger.com/9565238784

https://plazapublica.cdmx.gob.mx/profiles/mopolivu/activity

https://censor.net/ru/news/3210175/v_obschejitii_kpi_vspyshka_covid19_zaboleli_52_cheloveka_kgga

https://www.cestujlevne.com/cestovatele/49405

http://guia.clarin.com/fosufigo/usuario

https://www.charitychoice.co.uk/fundraiser/philomenacruz

https://www.coppiacuckold.com/pictures/view/706

https://nomopini.contently.com/

https://www.codeproject.com/Messages/5757267/queues-to-find-minimum-time-to-serve-all

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Mixing It Up on the Couch

The Lapdog Ch. 02

Young Man Pt. 03