My Wife Nadia Pt. 01

My wife Nadia is as sweet and innocent as they come. She's Eastern European heritage, long black hair, 5'10, slight curves and perfect full B cup breasts with amazing pencil eraser nipples. I was her first and we married young, at 21.

Nadia's shy but she's got a flirty streak if she's really comfortable and is absolutely adorable in bed.

Matt is a really good buddy who's a few years younger than me. We grew up together and worked together. Matt and Nadia had known each other since Nadia and I started dating. She always thought of him kind of as my little brother.

We always joked, I thought it would be sexy if she'd flash Matt her perfect breasts and she would tease me in private that she might. She was always too timid and would never do it though.

Summer came, we were 25, Matt was 21. Nadia bought this cute white sheer bra. No lace just soft sheer material. One evening, she wore it under a tight shirt at home and Matt was over for a few drinks. This was the first time Matt realized Nadia had perfectly perky breasts...

Nadia was very turned on the night after Matt left and we fucked with her giggling about Matt noticing her perky nipples through her shirt.

A few weeks went by. Nadia and I had joked around about how hot it would be for Matt to see her naked. She moaned his name once during sex and it drove me crazy in a good way. Matt had made a comment to me about not realizing how nice her tits were. Matt and I had a chat over beers after Nadia had moaned his name, I asked him if he'd ever consider fucking her, no strings attached.

He laughed and said, "Only if you wouldn't kill me!"

I assured him if it ever happened he'd be all good.

A couple more weeks went by and Nadia was travelling for work. Matt was over for beers. Nadia fired up a webcam chat to say hi, and good night. She was in her hotel room and had just gotten out of the shower so she was just wearing her towel, she didn't realize Matt was with me. I commented on her towel and Matt raced over to the laptop to say hi. She blushed and giggled. Matt disappeared back to the kitchen and I dared her to loosen the towel and let it drop.

Nadia giggled, "No no no."

Matt appeared back as the chat was wrapping up for the night, Nadia mustered up the courage and wriggled in her chair a bit as she was saying good night and managed to have her towel fall open revealing her breasts. There was a brief, silent pause as Matt and I stared at her chest and she blushed beet red.

Matt managed to mutter, "Holy fuck."

Nadia grabbed her breasts, smiled and asked if he liked them while pinching her nipples. She giggled and then ended the webcam chat.

She texted me that she was super horny and a little embarrassed. I told her she should let him play with her breasts when she gets home in a few days.

She ended the conversation with, "Who knows, maybe?"

The thought of my buddy playing with my wife was incredibly sexy. Matt was game. Nadia and I chatted for the next couple nights about how sexy it would be if she played with Matt. She was timid, wouldn't commit to anything but admitted the thought of playing with him was a turn on. I assured her if anything happened, I was fine with it. I did joke that if things progressed, the only rule was that he had to wear a condom.

Nadia giggled, "I thought we were just talking about him playing with my boobs?"

It happened that the afternoon Nadia got home, Matt and I had to travel for work the next morning, so he stayed at our place in the spare room. Nadia got home, we all had dinner and there was definitely some flirty tension.

It was time for bed. Matt went to the spare room, Nadia and I went to our room. She got changed into her PJ pants with cute little white panties and a baggy T-shirt. It took a little convincing but she smiled shyly and said she'd go visit Matt in the spare room, "just to goof around a little". She went down the hall and into Matt's room, leaving all the lights off and the door open a crack.

She hopped in bed with him and immediately there was some nervous giggling and then chatting. I was incredibly turned on, standing in the shadows in the hall listening, curious to hear what "a little playing around" was going to end up being with my wife, who had never had anyone but me.

The chatting got less giggly, I could hear a couple deep breaths and then I heard the sound of kissing. It hadn't occurred to me that if my wife was going to "play around" that she and Matt may kiss. I was very turned on listening to them kiss. After what seemed like a half an hour of kissing, I could see in the shadows Nadia sit up, pull her shirt off and sneak back under the covers giggling. Matt had his hands on her breasts, they were back to making out and Nadia was breathing heavily.

It felt like forever, but nothing really progressed, I figured I'd leave them be and snuck back to our room, ridiculously turned on. After a short while, I craved Nadia. I went to the hall and called her name. Nothing.

I called her again and heard giggles and a pause and then she responded, "I'll be right there."

Shortly after that she came back to our room, I grabbed her and kissed her. I asked her how things were going.

Nadia giggled, "Ohhhh you know."

I spun her around, pulled her in close and slid my hand down the front of her pants, she had her panties on but she was soaking wet. As wet as I had ever felt her. I asked what they'd been doing.

Nadia sheepishly admitted, "Just playing around."

"Do you want him?" I asked.

"Can I?" Nadia asked quietly.

"You better hurry back in there if you do," I whispered as I handed her a condom.

She went back down the dark hall, jumped straight into the bed with Matt, a few more giggles and kissing. It took no time until I heard the condom wrapper tear open, the sound of a condom being pulled over a rolled down, I could see in the shadows, she got on top of Matt, barely silhouetted by the street light illuminating the blinds.

She gasped as she slid down Matt's cock. There was nothing slow about what happened. He was grabbing her hips and pounding her while she rode him hard. Nadia usually cums easily on top but they were fucking so hard all she was doing was breathing so hard. Moments later he exploded inside her. She moaned his name.

At that point I was hard as a rock and needed to fuck my adorable wife who had just had her second cock ever.

Shortly after she came back to our room. Hair messed up, just wearing her PJ pants, carrying her panties and shirt. I tore her pants off, threw her on the bed and wanted to hear the details as I slid my throbbing, jealous cock into her soaking wet pussy.

She timidly gasped and admitted it was fun. I was curious how she hadn't cum while riding him (it's always obvious when she does but I know she hates condoms).

She said, "Please don't get mad?"

I assured her, as I continued to fuck her, after she fucked him, that all was good.

She smiled and moaned, "I did!"

I thrusted into her and asked, "Tell me?"

She slowly told me the story as I was on top of her wanting to explode inside her.

"Just before you called me back earlier, he'd pulled my pants off and I had rolled on top of him. He was already naked when I first crawled into the bed. I rolled on top of him and was teasing him by grinding up and down his shaft. I was so wet and wanted him so bad. I slid up a bit too far and as I went to slide back down, he flexed his cock and brought it up, so as I slid back, he slid inside me."

Nadia paused to see my reaction. I smiled and kept fucking her.

"As soon as I took his cock all the way, I couldn't help it and came. I was mid orgasm when you called me back," Nadia whispered.

I asked, "But, you're usually pretty loud, I didn't hear a thing?"

"I'm so sorry, I had to fuck him and I didn't take the condom with me. I was trying so hard to be quiet," Nadia whispered.

Knowing she got railed raw by someone else and was trying to be sneaky with her orgasm made me explode inside her.

We fell asleep as Matt and I had to be up in 2 hours, she'd just spent the day travelling.

This is just the beginning of a series of stories with Nadia. Let me know if you enjoy!

http://showyourdick.org/blogs/20424.html

https://www.sex.com/pin/58461662-fuck-my-ass-please/

https://the-dots.com/projects/boxing-electronic-music-producing-350022

https://forums.thinkbroadband.com/showprofile.php?User=emmersiq&what=online

https://themepalace.com/users/emmersiq

https://support.themely.com/forums/users/emmersiq/

http://thecolorless.net/users/emmersiq

https://jobs.thedrinksbusiness.com/profiles/1434547-xian-emmers

https://www.theanswerbank.co.uk/ChatterBank/Question1325351.html

https://www.thelondonegotist.com/members/emmersiq/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Mixing It Up on the Couch

The Lapdog Ch. 02

Young Man Pt. 03